Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Using Wiki for LEGO ROBOTICS Class

I enjoy doing my first Wiki MGRobotics, it was fun. I think it will be fun for students also.
In my LEGO ROBOTICS classes the students build and program robots to solve problems, often they obtain creative and innovating solutions that they present in a report, this last part it’s boring for them. I want to use the wiki for give them the new challenges and to request for students to publish the solution in the wiki site, as a report, in this site they can use videos and other tools for one better presentation. I believe that it is a dynamic way to make the report; furthermore they can use links to connect their solution with application in the real world. I consider that they write their comments are wonderful to prepare critical people.
I hope the students feel stimulate to research in other wikis before to make the report, increase ideas for better work in class, share ideas and activities with other students from other schools, states or countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm from Peru, the land of Incas and I studied informatics in my country, after finished my studies I worked in LEGO Robotics projects, it is a wonderful way to teach technology and development students skills in different areas of education. I had the opportunity to work training teacher in Uruguay, Mexico and shared the great work development in Brazil for two years. I'm married and have two busy boys, I love my family and I'm so happy for share about the technology in education and LEGO Robotics.