Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Steve Hargadon - Classroom 2.0 Article

I want to comment about those two points:

Point 4: A network must fulfill some compelling need(s). 
The people use social network looking for something they need or wanted and for explain that this point use a good example the Facebook,  many use this site for meet with friends or relatives that didn’t see long time ago and now the students use for share pictures and  opinions. I think it is important consider the network must has a good topic that people need for stimulate to participate, share information and opinions, we don’t forget a nice environment with a simple way to use the different tools  it’s important also for people feel comfortable.
 Point 5: Focus in important to having a good conversation.
I consider this point basic for a good participation, there are networks that offer a topic with different sub topics but without link and you lose the focus and the interest, it’s a good idea in Classroom 2.0 exists groups of discussion , this way the people with same interest can development  the big topic but with specific focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm from Peru, the land of Incas and I studied informatics in my country, after finished my studies I worked in LEGO Robotics projects, it is a wonderful way to teach technology and development students skills in different areas of education. I had the opportunity to work training teacher in Uruguay, Mexico and shared the great work development in Brazil for two years. I'm married and have two busy boys, I love my family and I'm so happy for share about the technology in education and LEGO Robotics.