Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Just blog it!

1 .LEGO NXT Robotics Engineering Curriculum Blog for Teachers
For teachers that need a good tool for development projects integrating Science, Math and Technology. In this blog you will find interesting ideas to work with LEGO NXT Robotics, fun and useful links for students, homework documents, etc. The curriculum was development by Carnegie Mello Robotics Academy.
2. A Chat with Mary…
Mary Frazier made a nice blog for share with us practical ideas for implementing technology in the classroom like a connecting educator with the global education community and students with the world
3.The Power of Educational Technology
This blog is interesting because have information demonstrating the power of technology to transform learning, a good blogroll with access to other educational technology blogs and good section for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm from Peru, the land of Incas and I studied informatics in my country, after finished my studies I worked in LEGO Robotics projects, it is a wonderful way to teach technology and development students skills in different areas of education. I had the opportunity to work training teacher in Uruguay, Mexico and shared the great work development in Brazil for two years. I'm married and have two busy boys, I love my family and I'm so happy for share about the technology in education and LEGO Robotics.